I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Saturday, March 3, 2012

GOTCHA DAY!

Celebrating the expansion of our family!  How lucky we are to have the same gotcha day for all three kids!

On March 3rd, 2010 I arrived in Kampala, Uganda to pick up our beautiful daughter Abigail and we became a family of 4.

On March 3rd, 2011 I arrived in Kampala, Uganda to pick up our handsome son Elijah and our beautiful daughter Rebekah and we became a family of 6!
Celebrating God's love and blessings on our family this March 3rd, 2012!  Happy GOTCHA day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment