I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Team Osborn - first football practice

With flag football season starting in a couple of weeks Daddy and Nolan spent the day catching long passes and sweating under those manly football pads. Abigail was the cheerleader tonight until she decided she shouldn't have to sit and watch and she decided to play too. Barefoot and in her pajamas she was a tough bird. I realize most people think the "M" on the helmet looks like a U of Michigan helmet. HOWEVER. It is a MATTAWAN helmet, the town where we live. I'm sure everyone saw the Notre Dame jersey he has on I just wanted to clarify those who were wondering if we switched teams.  NO!  :) LETS GO IRISH!

SET!
HUT!  GO! GO! GO!
This is hard to see but this was a REALLY long pass that Nolan caught all the way across the yard!  I'm zoomed in of course so the picture doesn't do it any justice.  Nolan and Dad call that play the "Golden Tate"
Cheerleader Abigail!!  Cheering "Lets go Nolan" from the front stoop!
In the huddle with Dad.
Cheerleading is for the birds, she wanted to play some ball!!!  SET!  HUT!!
Abigail was spiking the ball here. :)
My big guy, a sweaty mess! 

No comments:

Post a Comment