I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I SUPPORT ADOPTION BRACELETS!

Bracelets for Elijah and Rebekah!  Our greatest hope is that we can spread the word of adoption!  Each of these bracelets is made from %100 recycled silicone and sells for $2.00 each.  No matter how many you order it is only 50 cents for shipping.  One side of the bracelet says "I support adoption!" the other side says "Rebekah and Elijah 2010."  They come in 2 colors, pink and blue.  Our hope is that everyone will wear these bracelets until our Rebekah and Elijah come home to their forever family.  All proceeds support our journey to get our beautiful kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment