I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Look!

Well since we are starting over on our journey of adoption again I decided we needed a new look.  So today I spent all day designing a logo and attaching it to everything.  Do you like it?  I've posted our bead show schedule on the right as I tend to get overwhelmed with the number of emails requesting a show schedule.  Sorry if I haven't gotten back to you!

One more thing, we are so blessed to receive a numerous amount of comments on our blog.  Please under

No comments:

Post a Comment