I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Fundraiser t-shirts!

I meant to put these on my website a long time ago I just couldn't keep up!!  As our fundraising comes to a close I wanted post that I have a few remaining t-shirts left!!  They are long sleeve white t-shirts, pre-shrunk cotton with our adoption logo on them. The t-shirts sell for $15 plus $3 for shipping.  See picture.  All proceeds help bring Rebekah and Elijah home!!!  The only sizes I have remaining are as follows:

1 - 2X
3 - Extra Large
1 - Large
1 - Medium
1 - Tote Bag

That's it!!  We have been SO blessed. I will update the quantities as these sell, it's first come first email!  Please email me at allaboutabigail2009@yahoo.com if you would like to purchase one and I will set it aside for you.  You can either paypal or mail me a check.  When you email me I will send the information.



Thank you for ALL your support, I love walking around town and seeing our t-shirts on other people! 

No comments:

Post a Comment