I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Girls Night Out........



The boys were off doing boy stuff so Abigail and I decided it was time for girls night out.  Dinner, Shopping and a movie.  A girl's gotta have her sun glasses and mad bomber hat!  I love it!

Oh and we measured Abigail today because she seems like she's getting so tall and she has grown over 2 inches since November 28th!!  CRAZY!!!  She's our little bean sprout!

Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment