I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Onward we charge

Here we go!!!  Our last and final requirement for our home study will be met on Monday and the home study will be complete!!  Then its time to send off our immigration application and beg for a speedy fingerprint appointment. :)  We received our paperwork to send back to Uganda which will be going back next week and we will then be assigned a court date!!!  YEAH!!!!!!  SO CLOSE!

On the home front we have all moved into our new bedrooms.  Jason and I are finishing up the addition of a  bedroom and bathroom to our house and the kids have settled into their rooms.  They were VERY excited.  I was also excited to get the rooms ready for Rebekah and Elijah, their little beds are so adorable and innocent looking.  I try to envision what they will look like sleeping in them and it's more then I can imagine.

It seems absolutely UNbelievable that we are this close again.  My kids ask everyday when they are coming home.  It was actually a little sad when our social worker came to our home to do the home study Abigail thought she was bringing the kids over. :(  She was so disappointed but it's so sweet to see how excited they are.  Ahhhhhhhh...........We are so blessed.

Have a great week with Jesus all!

No comments:

Post a Comment