I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

One Step Closer!!!

Today is a great day!  We are one step closer "paperwork" wise!  Tomorrow we are finally able to send out our application to immigration as well as our Ugandan paperwork.  Upon receiving the paperwork our attorneys will be able to apply for our court date! 

With God's grace we will still be leaving by March 1st  YEAH!  I can't wait!  I have been anxious the last couple of weeks because some things took a little longer then I anticipated.  Notice I said then I anticipated.   I'm again humbled because I know this is in God's time and in his will and if he decides we don't travel until June then I will choose not to complain about that.

Lets face it, the idea of getting into the warm sun and out of the piles of snow is a little appealing right now!  I just cannot wait to see those faces and hug those bodies.  Abigail asked today why I couldn't go and get them yet and then she said, "Mom, I think they are waiting for you to come."

We still aren't in the clear for traveling yet and today's victory is small in the scope of everything but HUGE in our day and today we are celebrating because we have been blessed!!!

PRAISE GOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment