I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Snow Beating!

Let it SNOW!!!!  13 inches of beautiful white blanket fell upon us yesterday!  We bunkered in for a snow day and the kids had a blast playing outside in it!  Everything look so beautiful!  My husband did quite the amazing job of removing it from the driveway. :)

Blessings!

The snow crew! They really are smiling under their scarves!!!  They were 3 layers deep in clothes!
My dog was wondering how to get down the deck stairs :)
Fresh snow on our picnic table you can hardly see!

No comments:

Post a Comment