I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Garage Sale Burial!

I so gratefully write this post this morning buried in garage sale donations! I can't even begin to explain how many generous people have made donations to us. Just to give you an idea we have about 6 full table of clothes, shelves of toys, at least 600 books and EVERYTHING you can imagine! Bikes, furniture, lawn mowers, and way more than I can even list! Last night we sorted until midnight and I kept saying we need more tables Jason, get me more tables! I am so grateful for everyone's generousity. It absolutely brings me to my knees in gratitude. When we put out an email asking for donations I never would have been able to comprehend the great giving spirit that has arrived at our house. I think we are going to have the garage sale for 2 weekends because we have THAT much stuff. And we're still picking up more this week! The best thing is that what we don't sell will be donated to people in need and that touches my heart more than anything. I just can't tell you how overwhelmed our hearts are. On another note the t-shirts are still selling! We are so excited to advertise our t-shirts and the fact that people what to support us. They turned out so beautiful! Monday morning we will be going to our first meeting for our US homestudy! Exciting! We will know so much more after tomorrow and we are so excited to be able to share that with everyone! Well I'm back the garage sale sorting. Thank you all for your selfless acts, we are most grateful. Galatians 6:9-10 So we must not grow weary in doing good, for in due time we will reap, if we do not give up. So then, whenever we have an opportunity, let us do good to all people, and especially to those who belong to the family of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment