I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Let the GARAGE SALE BEGIN!

I'm not sure if you can get a clear picture from the photos I posted but we have SOOOO much love in our garage right now! Jason and I have not even put out anything of our own, everthing you see has been donated! I am so overwhelmed with gratitude I can't even begin to explain. Jesus has brought some very special people to our home with bags and boxes of love! Tomorrow the big day begins. 8 am, bright and early! Betty is coming with her African items and we're hoping to both make great sales! We have said a prayer over all of the items :) I just cannot tell you how honored we feel. Have you ever just known when you're doing something that you're suppose to do? Maybe it's a job, or helping a friend, or volunteering, or being a parent. I just feel in my heart that God laid this journey upon me 10 years ago and I just know I'm doing exactly what my "purpose" is at this point in the name of Jesus Christ our Savior. And when I get discouraged because of road blocks, he provides avenues to show that we will prevail! An update on the adoption, we have our second meeting with our social worker next week and we're doing everything we can to expidite the process. She is so helpful and we really felt great walking away with all of our questions answered. We're hoping to get all the classes and book reading done soon so we can clear the homestudy! After that it's the application process of Homeland Security and we should be good to go and apply for a court date! With lots of prayers we hope to have her here before Christmas! Well if you're looking for something to do, stop by and say hi and see for yourself the amazing amount of love in our garage! If you can't stop over, we'll take all the prayers we can get! Acts 4:32 — “All the believers were one in heart and mind. No one claimed that any of his possessions was his own, but they shared everything they had.”

No comments:

Post a Comment