I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Fall.....

The leaves were so colorful it was hard to see the kids!

Pictures of the trees in our backyard.  SO beautiful



Ohhhh how I love fall.  I think it's the most beautiful time of the year.  I actually feel sorry for people that live where there isn't fall.  The crisp morning air, the warm sweater weather, sunshine afternoons and the amazing colors that illuminate our trees and last but not least the leaf piles.  I know so many people that complain about the fall clean up in the yards but we love it.  I look forward to winter and the gorgeous blankets of snow and mostly I can't wait for Abigail to see it's beauty live from our windows.  I love living where we have 4 seasons and we love each one equally.

We went out this afternoon to take our fall pictures, these were taken in our backyard woods.  I got a new camera so the pictures are done by yours truely :)  I'm still learning :).  Abigail is still amazed at the leaves that fall, last week she said it was messy on the lawn and we need to clean.  Hahaha.  We'll be driving and she'll say Mom!  That tree is Orange!  That one is Red!  The best part about fall?  The apple cider and donuts in Michigan and pumpkin patches.  Just love them.  I am so blessed......

No comments:

Post a Comment