I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Uganda or Bust!

WE HAVE A DATE!!!!  I REPEAT WE HAVE A DATE!!!!!!!!    WOOOO HOOOO!!!!!

I will be leaving for Uganda next week!  I have to meet with our attorney next Friday in Kampala so I will be leaving early next week to get to our girl!  Abigail's birthday is on the 10th so we'll be there just in time!

I will be traveling the first part alone.  We found out that instead of Jason having to be there the first 2 weeks he has to be there the last 2 weeks so he's unbelievably jealous I will travel first and see Abigail.

We found out at 5:00 am this morning so I feel like I'm on cloud nine right now.  I'm scared, nervous, excited and I feel like I don't know what to do with myself right now!  I will update more later!!!!!!!!!!

Praise God!  In all my excitement I know it is ONLY because of him.

Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment