I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Flowers & A Hug

After over twenty hours of travel time, Heather arrived in Entebbe, Uganda safely.  Unknown to her at the time, her greeting party was stuck in a traffic jam attempting to pick her up.  Finally, the greeting party arrived and she saw Abigail for the very first time.  With a handful of flowers, Abigail headed towards Heather and gave her new Mama a hug.  Praise God!

I will keep you informed of any more news. - Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment