I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Saturday, March 13, 2010

The Power of Prayer

In the last two days, I have received many phones calls and had several people, around town, tell me they have been praying for our adoption of Abigail.  It has been very overwhelming to think about the love our daughter continues to get from so many.  She has no idea that her very existence has united a community in prayer. 

Praise God for bringing our focus, mine included, off ourselves and direct it towards our Him to help bring Abigail home to Mattawan.  Paise God for the strength Heather and I have received to be patience, trust, and lean on Him.  Praise God for moving mountains as we have received word that mountains are being moved and we expect a great week.















Stay tuned to see what God does next.  : )

No comments:

Post a Comment