I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Thursday, March 18, 2010

God Moves Mountains

Major things happened in the last two days and we praise God for every moment of it.  After a month and a half and many families waiting in Uganda to get their children, the U.S. Embassy and Uganda have opened the path to Legal Guardianship back OPEN!

Once again, His timing is perfect as I leave for Uganda, Africa today at 1:30 p.m. from Kalamazoo.  By 2:00 p.m. on Friday I will have Heather and Abigail in my arms.  It should be quite a moment. 

Thank you everyone for your continued prayers.  God listens and moves mountains with your prayers.  Yesterday's mountain was just one of many He has moved in this journey to bring Abigail home.

No comments:

Post a Comment