I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Possible Options : )

On Friday morning, around 8 o'clock Ugandan time,  there will be a meeting concerning our case and it being tried in High Courts of Kampala.  This is one option that has been presented to us inorder to possibly proceed with getting Abigail's legal guardianship.  Please pray that this meeting bears fruit and all parties think about Abigail needs.

Another option has been tossed around about officially putting her into an orphanage in Kampala.  This would clear up some "red tape" concerning where this case should be heard and possibly get our court case with another judge. 

In other news, I have had a chance to talk to Abigail several times and she likes to say "I love you, Daddy".  I melt everytime I hear it.  Heather and I speak everyday and we are counting the days until I leave on the 18th of March.  She is my soulmate and I miss her dearly.

Thank you for everyone's continued support and prayers.  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment