I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Going private in 3....2...1

Hello again everyone!!!  As I stated before this blog will be going private!  It will not be searchable via the internet and unaccessable to just anyone.  If you would like to continue to follow our journey we welcome you to do so!!  Please send me your email address and your name and if I don't know you personally tell me a little about yourself!  We have readers world wide and would LOVE to get to know you!  Blogger only allows for 100 viewers so once we reach that number we will not be able to add anymore. 

Once you send me your email I will send you an invite to the blog and you can set up an account, each time you will have to sign in.  I know, I know, it's sort of a pain but it is necessary in order to keep some level of privacy for us due to the sensitivity of our case as well as our family.

Please send me your request to allaboutabigail2009@yahoo.com and I will add you immediately!  If you prefer to stay on our email list the same information will be distrubuted through that communication that will be on the blog. 

This blog will be private on Friday March 11th.

Many blessings to you all!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment