I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Skyping with our church at home!!


We had a fun day yesterday, during our service at our home church at Kalamazoo Missionary Church we were able to Skype the congregation.  I got to introduce our children and we heard roars of cheering and clapping, they LOVED it.  Then our pastor and congregation prayed over us, what a blessing that was.  At one point they turned the computer and I could see Abigail and Nolan sitting in the pew and waving!  They had us up on the huge screen in the front of the church so we felt like celebreties!  We are so incredibly blessed by the mountain load of prayers and support from our church family.  These were pictures taken while we were on there and Rebekah and Elijah felt pretty special. :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I had not put on my mascara yet when I read this post! I am so overjoyed that you have an awesome church family to love your family through the whole process!

    ReplyDelete