I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Monday, March 14, 2011

Our kids :)

I LOVE this picture.  I really love this picture because it seems to capture my children's personality.  Rebekah is always sweet and smiley and Elijah always seems to have a bit of a stinker smile on him.  He's always looking for what he could get into next and this is so often what he looks like when he does so. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow! They are beautiful. They look so sweet. I can't wait to meet them. It sounds like you're having quite an adventure there. I can't wait to see you all! Praying for a safe return for you and your new family members.

    ReplyDelete