I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Thursday, June 23, 2011

 Nolan and Abigail waiting VERY patiently :) 
 Everyone had a hard time sleeping last night so we were tired.....
 Abby too!

We waited over an hour for daddy and the kids to get through customs.....it was a LONG wait for the kids

 ahhh.....still waiting :)  Those doors couldn't open soon enough :)

When the doors finally opened Rebekah and Elijah came RUNNING as fast as they could right into my arms.  It was an AMAZING moment as a mom. :)  The video of it is priceless.
They're here!!!  I love this picture because everyone is hugging someone :)

 First family photo!  PRAISE GOD!

 Elijah was ready to role in his stroller!

 Family picture with Ken and Connie (our pastor and his wife)
 4 kids = 4 car seats!  THANK goodness for our Pilot to fit everyone. :)
 Elijah loved all the balloons!
 Rebekah LOVED her room and bed.  THANK YOU MOMMY she kept saying :)
And Elijah did THIS on his first bed.  I love it!  He just flopped down on it!  He's never had his own bed.

I love this picture.  My favorite.  It was pajama time!
Sweet sisters with their satin caps ready for bed.  They are EXACTLY the same size.  It's crazy.

1 comment:

  1. I am just balling looking at these pictures. This must be the hand of God for no man can be this kind and perfect. Enjoy them fondly for you have fought courageously.
    May the Good Lord extend his protection , provision and Joy to your now very complete Family
    THE KAGUMBAs

    ReplyDelete