I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Pictures

Well I could NOT resist taking the camera out for photo opportunities this morning.  I LOVE taking pictures of the kids. SO fun. Nolan was at a Dr. appointment so I just have the 3 kids so far, more to be posted later with Nolan! These were all taken in our yard, Elijah wasn't so sure about going in the woods behind our house so it took a bit of convincing!













This is my favorite pitcuture, the girls are just playing in the lawn.  See how they are the same size?? 

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! Love conquers all! Blessings to your family! Thanks for the info on Kampala! We are getting there one prayer at a time.
    Chasing Him~
    Sue

    ReplyDelete