I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Monday, June 20, 2011

It's official! They're coming home!

116 days after our arrival in Uganda our kids are coming home!  Visas were approved today and they leave for the United States on Wednesday with dad arriving on Thursday.

I arrived back home one month ago today and I can hardly WAIT to hold them again.

Giving ALL Glory today to God for this incredible journey.

PRAISE HIM!

No comments:

Post a Comment