I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Truly the BEST Halloween EVER.  3 days of celebrating and we are tuckered out!  When you a adopt a child you have all sorts of "firsts" that are so darn fun.  Sure when you have a baby you have a first Halloween but it's just so different.  Being able to show Abigail all the fun and festivities was truly an unbelievably fun experience.  Last night on the hay ride she looked at us like we were absolutely crazy, but she had a blast.  She kept calling it a "hair ride" today.  Hahaha.  Even the dogs got into it this year.  Friday we had a Halloween party, Saturday was trick or treating and Sunday was trunk or treat at church.  My husband claims to have been dressed as Greg Brady and I think he was a little sad last night after he had to take the wig off for good, he literally wore it all weekend. (see pics) :)  We had date night on Saturday and I think he was sad when I asked him not to wear it out.   And yes I said date night!  SO FUN!!!!!   Then again I always had a crush on Greg Brady so he looked mighty good.  Enjoy the pictures!!!
Abigail loved the idea of instant long hair.
 Logan dressed as a hot dog :)  Poor girl
 When you are a cute bubble bee it requires pretty nail polish
 Pretty Miss Bee......
And Mr. Pirate.  You know you are past
the cutesy fun childish costumes when your
son want to wear teeth like this!
All Smiles!
 Don't you love the hunky Greg Brady standing in the back?  WOO HOO!
 Too cold for little miss Bee so she wanted to wear the warm giraffe outfit!
 Here's me with my hubby Greg the hunk.
 And the eyelashes?  Almost killed me putting them on.
 I have nothing to say except MMMMM HHHHMMMM......
 Someday our children will be so embarrassed when their parents
dress up for Halloween so for now we have to go all out!

 When it's cold out, real pirates wear sweatshirts :)

 Trunk or treating at the church!  SO fun!
My sweet little flower Lizzy :)
 I asked the kids to paint faces on the pumpkins to carve out.
I drew Abigail what I thought was an example of a pumpkin face 
so this is what she drew on the pumpkin.  So cute.  Ha ha
I asked Abigail to take a picture with her pumpkins and this how she posed.  Haha
You can see she's saying cheese back there!
 Much better Abby!
Nolan's cyclops pumpkin!

No comments:

Post a Comment