I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Court Date Update!!

I just heard from Jason and we are celebrating today!!!! Court went perfectly this morning! We will be receiving our ruling June 15th and he has assured us it will be favorable!!!! PRAISE GOD! After the ruling comes the Embassy appointment and then home! Hopefully it will only take a week after the ruling for them to come home!!!


Jason's birthday is the 16th so this will be an amazing birthday gift for him! Last year we got Abigail's visa on the 16th. It literally will take a few days more then it took to get Abigail, my oh my is that hard to believe. We'll take it!! Soon we will be together and we are all Praising God for his favor today.

The countdown begins!!! PRAISE HIM!!

Oh, and the kids ADORE Jason. They were singing and dancing, reading books and snuggling. He said he was bonded already. Ahhh.......He's such a great Dad and I'm so glad he gets this time there alone with them. Even though we didn't plan on him having to go this time, I'm so grateful it worked out the way that it did!

No comments:

Post a Comment