I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Hello everyone! I came home on Friday afternoon and enjoyed an incredible weekend with my family. My kids were so excited for us all to be together and they have GROWN so much!!! It was awesome seeing them after almost 3 months! Nolan had 3 baseball games in 2 days so we were hittin the ballfields the first night!

As God's timing is so perfect we woke up to an email today that we have a court date on Friday!!!! WOW! So we have spent the day confirming that time and getting another plane ticket back to Uganda! This time it will be Jason's turn. I am too worn out and emotionally exhausted to head back. I can't WAIT for the kids to meet him. So our family will once again be seperated for a bit but as we know His timing is perfect.

So we are once again packing!!! Jason is getting sub plans for school ready and we're booking a ticket out for Wednesday today! Our case was allocated to who is to be considered the best judge hearing adoption cases right now so we were praising Him for the mercy he has shown on us. So we are asking for prayers and fasting on Thursday for a positive and speedy ruling from the judge!!!!

I'm doing great, the jetlag has been harder then normal, I haven't felt well since I've been home. It's also a more difficult transition emotionally as I was gone a lot longer then last time. I was even more bonded with the kids so my heart ached the whole way home. They are having a blast with Kelly and Simon and seemed to be doing well. Elijah is testing all the rules as a normal 2 year old would. :) He was so confused when I left and my heart hurt because I knew he just didn't understand.

All that said, I apologize I haven't gotten back to emails or phone calls yet, I haven't seen my kids in almost 3 months so they are demanding ALL my attention at the present time and I am giving it to them. I have an incredible amount of things to catch up on here! Including sleep! So I'm apologizing now it will be a little bit, I am completely overwhelmed at this point!

Thanks for all your continued prayers this past week as I traveled home and thanks for your continued prayers for a court date!! They were answered!!! So we are praising Him for this amazing news today and even though I have hardly had time to see Jason, I'm SO excited for him to get to the kids and bring them home!!!!

I will send updates as we have them!!

Have a blessed week!

No comments:

Post a Comment