I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Pictures!!!! FINALLY!!!!

Never underestimate how much fun a simple beach ball can be :) 
 The beautiful sight from Prayer Mountain.
 
 This little guy crossed my path as we walked down to the beach.  As much as I don't like lizards his colors were spectacular to see.

 Palm tree at the beach.
 OH Elijah.


 One of my favorite pictures of the kids, just playing in the sand.  Two months ago they were playing with the garbage in the slums.  It's a beautiful sight.
 Elijahs first time playing baseball, he was thoroughly confused.  Not sure he looks like he's enjoying it.
 Neither does Rebekah:)
 This was taken at the Speke Resort in Kampala, I love the bee just landing on the flower.  They had the most beautiful flower gardens I had ever seen since being here.
 More flowers, the pictures don't do it justice.
 This little guy was on the kitchen counter trying to get into the bread.  Elijah and Rebekah were fascinated with the cameleon but SCREAMED when I touched him :)  He was friendly. :)
 My weight loss goal for my time here was 30 pounds.  I believe I'm around 20 although I'm not sure as I dont have a scale.  Either way, I'm pretty excited about it. :)

 Rebekah and Elijah in their bedroom at the apartment.  They LOVE having their own beds to sleep in.  Up until this point they've had to share a bed and before that they never had a bed at all.  They love them!
 Just a picture of a restaurant at the beach, the clouds were spectacular to take pictures of that day!
 Picture with the kids on day 59.  My how far we've come!
 This is a stork at the beach, look at how tall he in in comparison to the picnic table.  They are HUGE and ugly.  The head comes up to my rib cage.  HUGE.  Not the classic stork we envision bringing us babies. :)
 They loved the day at the beach
I was trying to take pictures of them while they looked at the water and they kept waving!


 My sweet girl. :)
 My handsome guy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment