I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

MORE PRAYERS PLEASE!!!!

I can't put many details in this post due to the sensitivity of our case but Jason did indeed go to court today and the adoption ruling for our case is suppose to be at 2:00 Uganda time.  That is 7:00 am Eastern time.  If you feel it in your heart to continue your prayers for our family we will be so grateful.  We just feel the Holy Spirit working and want to lift up Abigail and Jason in prayers tomorrow!

Thank you for all your support!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment