I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rejoice with those who rejoice; mourn with those who mourn. Romans 12:15

Today the Osborns are rejoicing with the Gaunt Family in Canada! Welcome Home Maleah and Jeramiah!!!!!  Praise God!  I just couldn't be happier for them.  Check out their homecoming at mercymoi.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment