I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

PRAYER WARRIORS NEEDED FOR ABIGAIL!

OK if there was ever a time for prayer in this adoption we are needing them now. We just found out that our Full adoption hearing is tomorrow morning at 10am Uganda time. That's 3 am eastern time for those of you in in the US!

Currently we have guardianship of Abigail but the embassy is not releasing visas for guardianships at this time. So, what this means is IF we were granted full adoption, we could get Abigail's visa appointment and get her home. If we lose the adoption case Jason will have to remain in Uganda until the visa issue is worked out which could be quite some time yet.

I know the Lord can move mountains and at this point I am putting this at the foot of the cross today.

I realize I can't ask everyone to stay up until 3 am but anyone that could pray for our case today and tonight I would be forever grateful. I pray that the walls that have been built up from the devil will be removed and God may seek favor on Abigail tomorrow.

If you feel it in your heart to pass this along to any other prayer warriors my family would be blessed.

In Him,

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment