I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Well thank God for technology.  We have been Skyping the last few days!  The picture you see is of me kissing Abby goodnight through a webcam and she's kissing me back on the screen. :)  If you don't know what Skype is, we are both talking over the internet via webcams so we can to see and talk to each other live.  It's pretty amazing.  Jason's internet is strong enough in the guest house so we are able to be on and off it all day!  It's been SOO great to see Abby and Nolan interact with each other.  We've been spending about 2 hours a day together that way so a small part of us really feels like a whole family when it's all four of us!

Abby is not quite sure what to think of the dogs yet that she sees but Jason said she talks about Lizzy our dog all day long. :)  Ugandan children are not used to pet dogs so I can't imagine what's going through her mind!  It's just SO much better than talking on the phone with scratchy interception!

If you are interested in seeing Abby and Jason feel free to email me and I'll send you the Skype address!

No comments:

Post a Comment