I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

We got an embassy date!!!!

Good news came in a big package today!  We have a date for June 7th for Abigail's visa!!!  WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!  I am jumping for joy!  Not sure of the date of return yet but my greatest hope is that Jason will be back for Father's Day to enjoy it at home with his children.  The really cool thing about June 7th is that was the date in 2009 we went to church and heard about Abigail for the first time.  What an awesome day.

We are just so so grateful and continue our prayers for a smooth appointment so that Abigail may be on her way soon!!

I waited patiently for the LORD; and he inclined unto me, and heard my cry.  Psalms 40:1

1 comment:

  1. Praise God! So happy to hear that things are moving in Uganda and these precious children are coming home to their forever families. Looking forward to celebrating with you on June 7th for your visa news.

    In Jesus,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete