I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Thursday, June 10, 2010

2nd un-update

OK, I know I've said this probably 50 of the last 53 weeks we've known about Abigail but THIS is by far the longest week.  I guess God is still going to test our patience and strength.  With tomorrow being Friday and them mentioning it would be a likely day we are SOOOO hopeful to get some news.  Maybe the visa won't be ready tomorrow but we are at minimum hopeful to get some news. So I will remain focused and patient.  If God doesn't want us to hear any information tomorrow then we will continue to wait until next week.  I'm itching like crazy, we're so close we can taste it.  I'm doing my best not to get ahead of myself yet.

So once again, my update is I have no update. :)  I'm asking for lots of prayers tonight that the Lord will ease our impatience and fill us with calm as we wait.  And I pray that the Embassy is able to finish our case in a swift manner so we can bring that little girl home!  Abby's daily question to Jason is "Daddy, America, tomorrow?"  Ahhhhh.......breaks my heart.  Soon my little girl, and it's going to be such a sweet day when that comes.

Ps. 51:12 says: "Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a wiling spirit, to sustain me."


3 comments:

  1. Reaghan stair the student that misses you probaly the mostJune 10, 2010 at 8:51 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ,As i say good bye to 5th grade,all i want is to see you soon,and abigail,I want somebody to say mmmmmmmm when i talk out aloud and to eat treats in front of me(we tried to skybe you and we where eatin kondike bars just to let you know ;) ) i cant wait to see you and abigail in mattawan park,i am really looking forward to it,class just wasnt the same,I am hoping very soon ill see you,I am not trying to be not homble but i miss you the most,the other kids miss you to,but i bet you i miss you the most,your in my thoughts and prayers,good luck

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is coming home! I can feel it soon! All our love and prayers!

    ReplyDelete