I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Update. Well not really......

Well I wanted to post on update of our progress but unfortunately we don't know any new information.  So our update is that we don't know anything.  Haha.....Sound familiar?  Today was a holiday in Uganda so we are hopeful in the next 2 days to receive some sort of news.  I have not forgotten to post I'm just overwhelmed in my own life right now!  Work seemed to get the most of my time this week and Nolan and I are trying to get everything prepared for Abigail to come home.  It's been a crazy week!

I will post as soon as I hear something!  Thanks for your continued prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment