I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Wednesday, June 16, 2010

And then there were FOUR!

After a long and emotional day at the Embassy we were told Abigail's investigation is closed and we can pick up her visa tomorrow!!  PRAISE GOD!!

I can ONLY give this day to him because he moved MAJOR mountains once again today.  HUGE mountains.  This child is so blessed by our heavenly father. 

What an awesome birthday gift for Jason.  It's just incredible.  I've been making calls all morning!!!

Thanking all of you for your prayers.  The tentitive plan is they will leave Kampala tomorrow and be home on Friday!!!  YEAH!!!!!!!! 

I will post when I have a for sure visa tomorrow as we do know that things can change very quickly. :)

Happy Birthday my love!!!  Can't wait to get you home!

Abigail, you are coming home sweet girl!  God is bringing you home!!!

1 John 5:14 And this is the confidence that we have in him, that, if we ask any thing according to his will, he heareth us: And if we know that he hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of him

3 comments:

  1. I am here in Uganda and have been praying every day. When I came back home today, the first thing I did since I didn't see anyone around, is to check the blog. Little Abigail has been a highlight of my journey too, getting to know your family and the faith and endurance made my trip more special. I'm happy for you 4 and I cannot wait to follow the new journey your family takes now. Please take care of your foot, you'll need to be able to run to keep up with this one!! haha Congrats and I told Jason that it would happen, it would. I praise God for the answered prayer! Lori

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallelujah! Praise God!!! I am so happy for you guys! That has got to be the BEST birthday present EVER!!! Will be praying for a safe journey home! God bless you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sendind all our love! This is a miracle!

    ReplyDelete