I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Lots of prayers needed tonight!  Our Visa appointment is schedule for 2:00 pm Uganda time tomorrow (Monday), that's 7:00 am East time in the United States.  We pray for a successful appointment so that Abigail may be able to be in her forever home very soon!  Thank you thank you for in advance for all your prayers!  I will post an update tomorrow as soon as we hear something!


For I am the LORD, your God, who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you.


Isaiah 41:13




No comments:

Post a Comment