I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Friday, June 11, 2010

No visa is issued today.   :(  Not what we wanted to hear of course but they are still doing their investigation.  We were told that they will have more information for us early next week. Grrr................we will continue to wait.  Please keep my family in your prayers!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment