I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

IT'S OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!! SHE'S COMING HOME!!!!!!!!

Jason has the visa in his hands!  They are leaving for the airport in 1 hour and they will be home tomorrow!!!!

Can you believe it?????????

GOD IS SO FAITHFUL AND GOOD and I can only give the glory to him.  Jason and I are only the vehicle in His amazing works.  I'm just so proud and honored he allowed our family to be such a significant part of his plan.

We have a beautiful daughter coming home tomorrow!!!  Incredible!

Abigail said to me on the phone this morning, "Mommy, I have my visa, I come to home now to America."  Ahhhhhhhhh...................such a blessing.  I'm overwhelemed.  Yesterday and today have been two of the best days of my life.  NOTHING can take the joy our of our hearts today we are floating in the clouds!!!
Thank you for praying my family home!!

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James I:27


No comments:

Post a Comment