I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Update! A real update!

Well the only thing I can say is that our case is definately moving forward and not backwards!  Lots of prayers tonight!  We know there is only one part of the process left!  I can't put a lot of details on this blog but please pray that this one piece is taken care of swiftly!  Taken care of tomorrow!!  Any news is good news right now so we're feeling really good about where we are at.

Here's my downer for the day.  Last night as I was walking up the stairs there was a POP in my foot.  I instantly couldn't stand on it, grrr........  So all the lectures I got about keeping my feet up were true :(  Unfortuantely being here alone with a 6 year old it was impossible for total rest for my feet and the one is now damaged very badly.  The ligements are blown and I'm unable to apply ANY pressure at all.  So I'm now hobbling around on crutches and about to find out my options in the morning.  My foot is all swollen and my arch seems to have colapsed as I can no longer see I even have an arch!!  So now I'm immobile.  I think it's just God's way of saying it's time to slow down now.  I pushed the limits and I'm paying for it so I'm going to be taking a break for the time being.  I've been working from home and I won't be working next week so I can focus on attempting to heal this.  I'm sure I'll look like a treat at the craft show this weekend!  HA! Hopefully Jason and Abigail can get home soon so we can weigh the options and finally get this foot fixed!

Thanks for all your prayers we are so so so hopeful that this week will bring news of an issued visa!  I will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Post a Comment