I am the daughter of a king, wife of the most incredible man, mother of an amazing boy born from my belly and mother of two beautiful girls and one handsom boy born in my heart. I am an African loving, adoption advocating, orphan loving, holy spirit filled, Irish football crazed, Jesus loving girl on a mission to provide a family that is a living example of what God's love looks like. Undefined by size, color or nationality bringing glory to him one adoption at a time.

Monday, June 7, 2010

Update

Today went very well.  That's about all I can say right now, not a lot to tell.  They have to have time to do their jobs as well and we will wait patiently again.  We were told by Friday we could possibly have a visa.  And yes, I am trying very hard not to fly off my chair in excitement.  I am staying grounded in the meantime and keeping my composure. :)  Is that even possible at this point?  I have such an awesome story from the  weekend I want to share but I'm waiting to post it until tomorrow because I want to make sure it's perfect.  We have met such amazing people along this journey and I really really want to honor them.  For now?  We will continue to wait.  How many times have I said that in this blog?  I am however sneaking into Abby's beautiful pink room and getting all the clean bedding on and ready for her.  I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment